Life is short. Live colorfully. Get tattoos from Killer Ink Tattoo. Whether you have your own special design in mind or you'd like to pick from some of the ideas we might have for you, we have the professionalism and years of experience you need. Our artists have worked with thousands of satisfied customers and can help you with all your tattoo needs. Browse through some of our artist's portfolios and schedule a consultation today.
The first thing to remember about your tattoo is that this is a lifetime investment! The healing process can be as little as two weeks or as long as four weeks or more depending on the size and complexity of your particular design.
- If your tattoo has been bandaged, leave it on for approximately one hour. Then, wash it gently with luke-warm water using antibacterial soap. Pat it dry, do not rub. Do not apply another bandage to the tattoo. Allow it to be exposed to air. This will help the healing process. Also, try to avoid tightly fitted clothing. Clean, loose clothing will be the best.
- After washing, apply a very thin coat (pea size) of bacitracin, aquaphor, or A&D Ointment three times a day for 3 days and work it into the skin. Do not over apply. If you can see the ointment on your skin, you are using too much. After 4 days switch to non- fragrance lotion like Lubriderm three times a day for two weeks. Absolutely no Vaseline or Neosporin!
- Do not soak the tattoo in water or let the shower directly spray onto it. Make sure you're using antibacterial soap while in the shower. No washcloths or sponges. Also, avoid swimming pools, the ocean, hot tubs, bath or any other source of water, aside from the shower, until the tattoo is healed.
- Also avoid getting the new tattoo sunburned or directly in the sun (No tanning) until it is healed. All of these can fade the tattoo and hinder the healing process.
- When the tattoo begins the healing process, DO NOT scratch the tattoo. Itching means healing but a little patting won't hurt. Also, do not pick the scabs that may form. Let them fall off gradually. This will usually happen in two to three weeks.
- If swelling or redness occurs, you can use ice packs or ibuprofen to help the swelling go down.
If you do not follow these instructions your free 90 day touch-up will be revoked. Touchups are done Monday through Thursday by appointment only.
I have been in this industry for 15 years as a tattoo artist. I started my Career with Killer Ink in 2001. After several years of building my clientèle and experience, I became shop manager. After 6 years as manager I am now a proud Co-Owner of Killer Ink Tattoos. As an owner, I strive to make sure every client has a great experience in a sterile environment.
I specialize in fine line, small detail, Black and Grey, and custom tattoos. I also enjoy color, traditional and cover ups. I can do anything from simple script to custom sleeves and back pieces, I guarantee that when you choose and receive services from me , you will not be disappointed. Tattooing is my life; there isn't anything else I would consider doing as a career. I am a proud Husband, and father to my beautiful 4 year old daughter. I love what I do and I am certain you will Too!
I have been in the tattoo industry for over 8 years. My interest in art started at a young age when I picked up a pencil and started drawing every chance that I got. Little did I know at that moment my hobby would become my career. I truly believe if you find something you love to do, you will never work a day in your life. I joined the Killer Ink team a little over 2 and a half years ago and it's definitely the best shop I have worked for. My specialties are black and grey but I have worked to become a more well rounded in all tattoo styles. I try to work with anyones budget and do the best I can to go above and beyond to make our customers happy.
I am a tattoo artist from Atlanta, Ga. I have been tattooing professionally since 2011.
I have passion for art, music, and the creative culture that started at a young age. My love for comic books, manga, video games, and movies were a big influence on my artistic talent. Growing up in Georgia's public school system I used his art and music as a release from the day to day grind of growing up.
After graduating from high school with a focus in art and music I took time to focus on my musical career. Touring the east coast in bands and ultimately landing a successful record deal. Finally after a lengthy breakup I found myself wanting to get back into art.
In 2010 I started my apprenticeship, learning the fundamentals of tattooing. From then on I spent each day focused on being the best artist and tattooer I could be. My favorite styles of tattooing are illustrative color, neo traditional, blackwork, and stippling!
I joined the Killer Ink crew in 2016 and is so happy and excited to be part of the shop. I take everyday on with a work hard play hard attitude.
I have worked in the tattoo industry over 11 years. For the first 10 years as a body piercer. However tattooing was always my goal. In March 2015 I was lucky enough to finally be able to start my tattoo apprenticeship with Killer Ink. I consider myself very fortunate to be able to learn from the amazing artists here. I officially finished my apprenticeship in the summer of 2016. I love tattooing! I couldn’t ask for a better job and a better group of people to work with. I like tattooing all styles, but my favorite is anything nerdy. Fantasy, video games, sci-fi, movies, books are among some of my favorite subject matter. I’m a proud father and was also fortunate enough to be able to marry the love of my life and best friend in 2011. I’m also a huge Star Wars nerd! I love anything with a motor, cars, bikes, atvs. In my free time I just like to spend as much time as I can with my family and play video games. I work in many different mediums of art but some of my favorites are painting, sculpting in clay, wood carving/wood burning. If you have any questions related to a tattoo feel free to shoot me an email: email@example.com.